Donate to Sister Connection
“A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed.” (Proverbs 11: 25)
Since 2003, SISTER Connection has been assisting women in Tucson who have been affected by incarceration. We are able to assist these women as our churches and communities come alongside and support this vital work. The most significant way you can support us is through your prayers. We also appreciate your financial assistance and any of the items listed below.
SISTER Connection is a 501c3 organization. Financial donations of a one-time contribution or a monthly pledge may be made by contacting us at email@example.com or by mail to the following address:
PO Box 69753
Tucson, AZ 85737
**If you would like to receive a contribution receipt, please include your name and address with your donation and a request for a receipt.
Non-monitary donations may be made by contacting:
Cheryl Tuck, Director
Non-Monitary Donation Wish List
- Daily/Monthly Bus Passes May be purchased at most grocery store customer service counters.
- Gift certificates for hair cuts
- Sewing supplies – new fabric, thread, etc for Threads of Connection
- Personal hygiene items (body wash, shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrushes, deodorant, etc.)
- Non-perishable food / paper products for food pantry